The Montage Beverly Hills creates a welcoming respite amid Los Angeles’s most exciting and sophisticated pleasures. Release into a highly customized, stress-melting massage at Spa Montage. Retreat to a private, poolside cabana on the rooftop and savor panoramic views of the Hollywood hills. Indulge in soulful Italian cuisine at celebrity Chef Scott Conant’s culinary gem, Scarpetta. Or simply relax on the private balcony of a guestroom rich in both modern comforts and the classic ambiance of a historic Beverly Hills estate.
Inspired by the Spanish Colonial Revival architecture and Mediterranean styling prevalent in Beverly Hills, this urban Los Angeles luxury hotel captures the sophisticated residential ambiance of Southern California’s glamour estates of the 1920′s and 1930′s. Classically elegant furnishings, reminiscent of the Golden Age of California, bring Spanish, Italian and Moroccan aesthetics.
Each of the 201 guestrooms reflects both vintage Hollywood style and modern-day luxury, with estate-quality finishes, comfortably elegant wood furnishings and convenient desk-side and bedside control panels that adjust lighting, temperature and draperies at the touch of a button. Spacious marble and mosaic-tiled bathrooms include dual sinks, separate showers with dual showerheads and a separate mosaic-tiled deep soaking tub with an inlaid flat-panel LCD television.
55 suites includes options ideal for those traveling with staff, colleagues, friends or extended family. Combine the Governor Suite with one of two Presidential Suites and two Grand Deluxe Guestrooms to create a private four-bedroom retreat. Or opt for a suite and guestroom configuration to create luxurious two-bedroom accommodations.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Scarpetta Los Angeles features seasonal Italian cuisine by celebrity chef Scott Conant
• Paninoteca offers made-to-order sandwiches, with fresh salads, sides and sweets for a quick and easy lunch
• The Chef’s Table offers a unique private dining experience for up to 14 guests. Located within the European-designed kitchen with an antique stone fireplace, The Chef’s Table overlooks the adjacent Beverly Canon Gardens. The Chef’s Counter offers an intimate dining experience for up to 5 guests inside Scarpetta’s kitchen
• Adjacent to the pool, The Rooftop Grill serves fresh California cuisine along with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills
• Retreat to Parq Bar to relax in a classic European ambiance, sipping classic cocktails and fine champagnes with live evening entertainment. Afternoon Tea is served Monday-Wednesday from 11am – 3pm
• £10 is our exclusive whisky bar which specializes in The Macallan Single Malt and also offers a special dining menu
• In-room dining is available 24 hours daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Comfort cuisine, restaurant and children’s menus available
Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
• 20,000-square-foot premier urban oasis created to nurture your personal well-being
• Comprehensive programs and à la carte services ranging from hydrotherapy to fitness consultation and classes
• Spacious co-ed relaxation area and mineralized wellness pool
• Separate locker rooms for men and women include a Swiss shower, Eucalyptus steam rooms, dry redwood saunas, indoor whirlpools, soothing fireplace lounges and vanity area
• Comfortably elegant relaxation lounges offer skylights and fireplaces
• 17 well-appointed treatment rooms include 12 massage and facial rooms as well as five wet treatment rooms; a hydrotherapy tub; and a double Vichy shower
• The light-filled fitness center offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight equipment. The adjoining movement and yoga studio is available for stretching and one-on-one private classes.
• Beverly Hills flagship of the Kim Vō Salon
• Spa Boutique
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
20,000-square-feet of meeting and private event space.
• Private event facilities accommodate both small soirees and grand fêtes in the 5,000-square-foot Marquesa ballroom. Guests enjoy romantic opera-style balconies, richly upholstered walls, majestic chandeliers, hand-painted ceilings and elegant décor.
• The 3,000-square-foot Contessa room lends an elegant ambiance, offering a sense of intimacy with its gracefully appointed furnishings and subdued wall coverings.
• Charm and romance accompany exclusive affairs hosted in Montage’s unique venues, including a 70-person Conservatory on the rooftop. Guests can gaze upon the famed Hollywood hills or mingle under twinkling stars.
• The 5,000-square-foot Montage Terrace is graced with Mediterranean-inspired architectural details offering a stunning setting for any outdoor reception or special event overlooking the Beverly Canon Gardens.
Montage Beverly Hills is 30 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 35 minutes from Bob Hope Airport (BUR) and 45 minutes from Long Beach Airport (LGB).
A stay at Montage Beverly Hills places you in the heart of Beverly Hills, convenient to Paley Center for Media and University of California Los Angeles. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Museum of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and Museum of Tolerance.
Montage Beverly Hills
225 N Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Opened November 2008
Tags: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills hotels, Boutique Hotels, California, california hotels, etraveltrips, Los Angeles, Losa Angeles Hotels, Montage Beverly Hills, Romantic getaways, Shopping, sightseeing, Spa Vacations, travel, travel deals